Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fondant Fun!

I am so excited for a new opportunity I have. I am now a Community Education Instructor for Dixie State College Community Ed Department. My first classes will be teaching Fondant Cake Decorating I and Fondant Cake Decorating II classes, and will be starting up May 24th. They will be Thursday evenings from 6-8p.m. The first one will run only two weeks, May 24th and May 31st. I will be teaching the basics of baking cakes and how to make homemade fondant and basic decorating techniques. The advanced fondant class will run for four weeks, June 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th. I will be teaching more advanced cake making skills, frostings and fillings, and advanced fondant techniques. I am so excited for these classes! They will be so much fun! I will also be teaching baking classes in the Fall and Winter as well. I am so happy that I will be able to use my talents by teaching other people to enjoy the blessings of being able to make your own baked goods. Yay for having fun in the kitchen!

If anyone has never seen before, I have a blog of fondant cakes I have made in the last 6 months or so: marcismagicalmorsels.blogspot.com

No comments: